EPEL Orphan or retire the TurboGears (v1) stack in 7

Zhiwei Zhu z_zhu at wargaming.net
Thu Jul 10 23:31:37 UTC 2014

Hi Toshio,

Thanks. Understand the situation now.
Will discuss with my lead about the possibility to maintain the packages by ourselves.

BTW, as we don't have experience of maintaining packages on epel, we have no idea how much effort will be required to do that or how difficult it would be.
Could you help to share something about this? I understand that there is some kind of co-maintainer path to take for new maintainers but don't how to start it.

Best Regards
Jacky