EPEL 7 package requests: pyephem, blt, tcllib, tdom

Kyle Lanclos lanclos at ucolick.org
Mon Jul 21 04:06:47 UTC 2014

Christopher Meng wrote:
> I guess you even don't know how to use Bugzilla.

Quite right. It's something I encounter once or twice a year, if that.

> Standard procedure:

I followed the procedure outlined in the FAQ:

	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#How_do_I_request_a_EPEL_branch_for_an_existing_Fedora_package.3F
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_SCM_admin_requests#Package_Change_Requests_for_existing_packages

Using the search form presented here:

	http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/

...I successfully located the review tickets for most of the packages
in the subject line, and followed the instructions on requesting a
branch for EPEL7. I was unable to find a review ticket for the blt
package, so I created one, following the instructions linked in the
FAQ.

As I am otherwise uninformed about how the established community prefers
to use Bugzilla, I'm relying on the documentation to steer me straight.

> 3. Wait.

I'm totally there.

--Kyle