EPEL quick epel7 update

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jun 16 19:29:54 UTC 2014

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:12:57 +0200
Simone Caronni <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another thing, there are packages that are spread into multiple
> upstream optional channels that make it impossible to include some
> packages in the distribution.
>
> One thread here:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/epel-devel/2014-June/009600.html
>
> Releng ticket here:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5915

But thats NOT the case there... for some reason those packages aren't
appearing in koji buildroots, but they _ARE_ in the base repos.

So, there's a bug/issue there, but not the one you are thinking...

I was hoping to have the final trees setup before trying to debug this.

> As far as I know in CentOS all packages and subpackages are part of
> the distribution, so this could be another reason to wait for the
> CentOS release.

I don't think I follow here.

kevin