EPEL missing amavisd-new dependencies in epel6-arm

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Oct 8 15:17:46 UTC 2014

On 10/08/2014 11:01 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On 8 October 2014 07:34, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com
> <mailto:rgm at htt-consult.com>> wrote:
>
>     I am working on installing amavis-new on an arm system (Cubietruck
>     with Redsleeve 6).  It has dependency issues. I tried 'yum deplist
>     amavis-new' and extracting from it I see:
>
>       dependency: perl(Net::Server) >= 0.87
>        Unsatisfied dependency
>
>       dependency: perl(Mail::SPF)
>        Unsatisfied dependency
>
>     Can someone see about adding these (and any of their dependencies)
>     to the epel6-arm repo?
>

> Where are you getting an epel6 arm? There isn't one that we maintain

http://ftp.redsleeve.org/pub/el6/packages/epel/mirrors

No, you are not maintaining it, as has been explained to me this morning
by the Redsleeve leader, Gordon Bobic.  He said that it originally was
put together by Michael Lang who has since moved on to other things.  So
basically it seems it is orphaned.  It would be really nice if the epel
community takes it on.  Get your feet wet so to speak before the
Centos7-arm work.