EPEL missing amavisd-new dependencies in epel6-arm

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Thu Oct 9 10:12:15 UTC 2014

Hello, Robert.

On Wednesday, 08 October 2014 at 18:04, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
[...]
> But there is an equiv to Centos6-arm, and that is Redsleeve6.  There is that
> large community of Rasp-PI out there, but I see the Allwinner chip,
> particularly the Cubieboard as a more server device (has a sata interface
> and 1 - 2 G memory).
>
> I was told that I might have to use cpan2rpm for these two, but that will be
> yet another new advanture.

No. You should be able to rebuild current EPEL6 packages on your
Redsleeve 6 box using mock (if you have the disk space and RAM).
The resulting packages should be functionally identical to what
you would get if there were an EPEL6 repo for ARM.

> And for Dovecot, I am missing:
>
> perl-Email-Valid
> perl-Log-Log4perl
> perl-MIME-EncWords
> imapsync
>
> Going to have to figure out how to get those.
>
> In the epel6 repo they all show as -noarch

noarch packages should work on any arch, so you should be able
to just use those.

Regards,
Dominik
RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org