EPEL Missing files in el5?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:16:52 UTC 2014

On 29 September 2014 15:44, Daniel Wille <dwille at gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed today that some of my builds were failing. As near as I can
> tell, xerces-c-2.7.0-8.el5 disappeared from the EPEL 5 repo at some point
> since 26-Sep. I've looked through the Fedora packaging system, but as far
> as I can tell the package has not been intentionally removed or altered.
> Any ideas?

So the package looks like it was partially blocked in the build system. I
say partially blocked as it is listed as blocked in koji but isn't properly
dead_packaged in fedpkg git so I am not sure if this was blockage was by
accident or not. I have cc'd xavier on this to see if he removed it or not.

I do see that there is a xerces-c of the same build number in
CentOS-5-extras though I don't know if it was 1:1 but it might meet your
needs in the time being.

> Thanks,
> Daniel Wille

Stephen J Smoogen.