[EPEL-devel] EPSCO is Dead. Long live EPSCO?

Jeff Sheltren jeff at tag1consulting.com
Tue Apr 14 14:03:05 UTC 2015

According to the initial agreement among interested parties, EPSCO was
going to end the first term on March 31st, 2015.

With that in mind, what's the status of the policy questions outlined here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL-faster-repo-ideas  What remains to be
done from the policies and tasks outlined there and in the first few EPSCO
meetings?

And has there been any discussion of new committee members and/or what
term-lengths may be in the future?  I haven't seen anything on that topic
discussed on this list.

Additionally, are meetings still happening regularly? From what I've seen,
they seem to be cancelled more often than they take place.

-Jeff