[EPEL-devel] Call for Agenda items for 2015-02-13 meeting of EPEL SCO

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:23:59 UTC 2015

We haven't had a meeting in a couple of weeks and a couple of things have
piled up. I would like to make sure I have all items on this next meeting
and that we can get a quorum of people to discuss and figure them out.

1) EPEL/CentOS meetup in Brussels.
 A) Overview of what the meeting was about
 B) Lessons learned and feedback given

[If people who went to this meeting can do this in an email to the lists I
would appreciate it.]

2) Python3 in Fedora.

3) Getting a better idea of how people use EPEL and where we can serve them
better.
45% of active users are EL-5
50% of active users are EL-6
5% of active users are EL-7

what looks like will happen is that the numbers will move to 33-33-33 in
the next year as EL-7 gets its usual big push with 7.1/7.2 released. I
don't expect EL-5 to drop off.. but we don't hear from those people except
when we remove things that they relied on. How can we get them more active?

4) Other?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.