[EPEL-devel] How to formalize and finish the Py3 proposal?

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 09:54:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,
so I think everyone was able to express their opinions about my Python 3 proposal for EPEL [1] and I think it's time for me to formalize it, get it approved and actually do it. I'm however unsure about how this works in EPEL and I haven't been able to find a reference to a specific process.
Can someone please advise (send a link/explain/...) on what is the best way to formalize such proposal for EPEL and who to propose it to?

Thanks a lot,
Slavek

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bkabrda/EPEL7_Python3