[EPEL-devel] Orphaned Packages in epel7 (2015-10-26)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Oct 27 18:00:15 UTC 2015

On Mo, Okt 26, 2015 at 06:33:52 -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

If you do not want the notifications anymore, you can easily retire the
package yourself unless I am missing something. Unfortunately I still
need to make sure that pkgs depending on retired pkgs actually need to
be retired since the dependency might also be provided by a RHEL or
CentOS pkgs. Therefore I did not get to retire EPEL pkgs that are
reported to be depended on recently. And I can guarantee you, that if I
do not check it, people will appear that did not want their pkg retired
or missed the notifications and start complaining to me as well.

Regards
Till