#3283: unable to build dogtag-pki-tps-ui in epel due error: The <tar> type doesn't support the nested "zipfileset" element.

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 20 05:49:53 UTC 2010

#3283: unable to build dogtag-pki-tps-ui in epel due error:  The <tar> type
doesn't support the nested "zipfileset" element.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  kwright  |       Owner:  epel-releng at lists.fedoraproject.org
      Type:  task     |      Status:  new
 Milestone:           |   Component:  epel
Resolution:           |    Keywords:
Comment (by kevin):

 It's likely a difference between the fedora and rhel ant versions, but I
 have no idea what.

 1.7.1-12.fc12 vs 1.6.5-2jpp.2

 I'm not sure there is anything we can do here, you will need to make your
 package work with the version in RHEL.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3283#comment:1>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>