#3283: unable to build dogtag-pki-tps-ui in epel due error: The <tar> type doesn't support the nested "zipfileset" element.

Fedora Release Engineering rel-eng at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 20 15:31:38 UTC 2010

#3283: unable to build dogtag-pki-tps-ui in epel due error:  The <tar> type
doesn't support the nested "zipfileset" element.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  kwright  |       Owner:  epel-releng at lists.fedoraproject.org
      Type:  task     |      Status:  new
 Milestone:           |   Component:  epel
Resolution:           |    Keywords:
Comment (by ausil):

 ant comes from RHEL.  we cant upate or change it.  looking into this it
 seems to be because ant is using gcj not openjdk. we will have to look
 into some way to make sure the correct java is used.  gjc does not support
 the features your trying to use.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3283#comment:3>
Fedora Release Engineering <http://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng>