EPEL-users [EPEL-devel] REMINDER: Orphaned EPEL-6 packages going away on Wednesday 2014-12-17

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 17:25:18 UTC 2015

On 12/16/2014 12:08 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> On 15 December 2014 at 19:10, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com
> <mailto:smooge at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     The following packages have been orphaned or depend on orphaned
>     packages over 6 weeks. They will be removed on Wednesday 2014-12-17
>     unless packagers take them.

> html2text

Hi,
I am the epel7 maintainer for html2text and I am doing my best to
un-orphan and be the epel6 maintainer as well.

I've been following [1], which is in desperate need of updating, or
doesn't apply to epel packages.  (It would be nice if there was a "Take
Ownership" button like it says in the directions, or even if it allowed
you to request commit access if you already have commit access to a
different part of the package ... but I digress)

Anyway, I've managed to get commit access and own the package, but it is
now blocked from being built.

Can someone please unblock the el6 branch of html2text.

Thank You
Troy Dawson

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers