[FAmSCo] Problems with Tatica and Latam leadership

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Tue Apr 6 13:57:24 UTC 2010

Hello guys,

I'm really disenchanted to stay here, to attend our meetings and to
talk.

I can't talk one line on IRC without one LOL or other ironic message
from tatica and the fight starts, as you can see and read in all of our
meetings.

So, from here to the next years I will try to not talk with Tatica
directly or personally or comment emails or messages on IRC. I will just
ignore her like recommended by latam members and other guys in Fedora!
For me it's not normal, to ignore people, but, I will try.

In the past tatica had a lot of fights with the creator of the
Venezuelan Project Guillemo Gomes and only now I can undestand why.

I think the personal promotion and EGO is the problem here and I'm not
interested in it and now, I dont have time to spend with it.

Since 2005 I'm promoting Fedora, presenting lectures in all Brazil and
some latam countries and writing a lot of articles for local and
international magazines and web siter. I'm here to promote Fedora, not
me.

Tatica, I think you need to change your POV about the leadership in
Latam. You can't think like an Highlander, "In the end there can be only
one". I recommend to you to read the book "Starfish and the Spider".

I was responsible by the creation of Fedora Project in Brazil in 2005
and by Fedora Latam in 2006 with the full support from Max, Greg and
Fedora Project. The project has increased very fast here based on the
good relationship between all countries and the strong friendship of our
ambassadors.

Think about it! The good relationship and friendship is the base of
Fedora here!

For me it's a closed subject and I promise that I will not talk about it
in the future.

Sorry guys by this kind of email, but directly messages to tatica will
not help. This is my first and last email about something like that.

--
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
www.rodrigopadula.com