[FAmSCo] [Fwd] Possible Red Hat coursework (in PDF) format being posted by a Fedora Ambassador

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:56:28 UTC 2010

Susmit,

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier -- I've been writing a lot of
assignments for internal use recently and hadn't caught up on my
FAMSCo mail.

I'll forward this to Red Hat Legal for immediate action.  This is not
a Fedora matter, except in that someone posted copyrighted material
and advertised it on the Fedora Planet.  We label that as
"inappropriate material" here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet#Inappropriate_material

Has anyone talked to the administrators yet about getting this removed
from the Planet and its cache?

Paul