[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Perfomance

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 24 09:48:29 UTC 2010

Hi FAmSCo,

i am a bit unhappy how we deal with cost-coverage and reimbursements!

It has to be assured that the people get their Money if we approved to
cover their costs.

One example:
I think we all enjoyed the Travel and Event Reports from Pierros Africa
Trip to Idlelo - http://pierros.papadeas.gr/?tag=ghana - we asked him to
cover this event to show our commitment to Africa and we did not have
reimbursed him till today! He asked several times for it!

I think if it comes to Budget right now our Performance is not as good
and clear as it should be.
People need a reliable/responsive Instance, who can give them the
permission to do things if costs/reimbursements are involved.

Because of the low coverage we adjourned the last two meetings - i want
to shift this important topic to this list and hope we can find a
solution. Max, are you further able to cover the job as the Budget Manager?

I want also know what is the status of the regional credit cards?
If we could solve at least this, we could book hotels and travel in
advance for our Contributors - if we approved their Budget-Request - so
we can be sure the bills are in working order and they do not need to
deal with this (at least i would do this for emea)

cu Joerg

p.s. should we also shift famsco meeting time to 20:00 UTC?

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688