[FAmSCo] Retiring as an ambassador

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 24 15:55:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Andrew Overholt wrote:

> I don't have time to be an official Fedora ambassador any more.  I'll
> obviously continue to promote Fedora in an unofficial capacity and
> hope to have time to re-join the Ambassadors group in the future.
>
> I've done the wiki editing and removed myself from the appropriate FAS
> group.

Andrew,

Thanks for your continued commitment to Fedora, and especially for
always throwing little release parties in the Toronto area.  Obviously
you and your team do a ton of work for Fedora, and regardless of whether
or not you are an official ambassador, you always have our support.

Hope to see you at FUDCon in January.

--Max