[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Perfomance

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 00:10:00 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:43:53AM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, Joerg Simon wrote:
>
> > I think we all enjoyed the Travel and Event Reports from Pierros
> > Africa Trip to Idlelo - http://pierros.papadeas.gr/?tag=ghana - we
> > asked him to cover this event to show our commitment to Africa and we
> > did not have reimbursed him till today! He asked several times for it!
>
> I will reimburse him immediately, and I will do a better job with all
> the other reimbursements.  You are right, Joerg, the budget processes
> need to improve, and that begins with me.

Just so everyone knows -- Max and I have been working together to make
sure we're helping as much with FUDCon EMEA as we can, as quickly as
possible.  Just this last week, with Max's assistance I took care of
booking several people for their travel to Zurich, and I'll continue
to help in that way.  In the future I know Jared will be assisting
too.  Please don't be afraid to reach out for any of us if you're
running into a difficulty.