[FAmSCo] commission the new FAmSCo - decommission the former FAmSCo

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:53:19 UTC 2010

This shows that I am the only holdout for the time slot on Saturday and
Sunday at 1400 and 1500 Pacific Standard Time US (2200 and 2300 UTC).

My Saturday and Sunday afternoons vary and they always involve work -- the
only constant is that I have a LUG meeting on the first Saturday of the
month from 1400 to 1800. What I can do, however, is go ahead and mark those
as available for me and play the meetings by ear.

Preferably 2200 UTC on Saturday would be best for me, then 2200 UTC on
Sunday would be a second choice. 2300 UTC on either day would be a third
choice.

Thanks.

Larry Cafiero