[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:37:10 UTC 2010

Em Qui, 2010-12-02 às 14:40 -0600, Neville A. Cross escreveu:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Any other items?
> >

> I would like to propose a Ambassador mentor for Brazil. I think it
> will help having some more familiar with the different states,
> multiple local mailing list, not to mention the language.
>
> I guess, that Igor was standing in line for this and I will trust him.
> But I will ask first if he think that will be better to have someone
> else like Bruno. Just because Igor is starting as Famsco. For my part
> I am not sure how the work load will be. I am thinking that if time
> constrains becomes an issue for me, I would step aside from mentors
> for some time. Just keeping in mind to not over burn.

Neville, thanks for bringing this issue. A new mentor for Brazil has
been a necessity for a while. Since I'm a FAmSCo member now I'd rather
indicate somebody else to be a mentor. I prefer to focus on FAmSCo
duties and also give opportunity to other folks.

Daniel Bruno has been a Fedora ambassador for some years now and is
constantly in touch with other ambassadors due to his infrastructure
duties in LATAM. He is also one of the administrators of the Brazilian
ambassadors mailing list and is used to get in touch with new
ambassadors guiding them to the right direction.

If you guys think that the meeting will be overloaded we can discuss
this via mailing list as well.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA