[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:23:28 UTC 2010

Em Qui, 2010-12-02 às 17:42 -0600, Neville A. Cross escreveu:
> I haven't meet personally Daniel Bruno. I have chat with him on-line
> few times and exchanged few emails. I have delegated him to give
> follow up to one new ambassador, this is a work in progress.
>
> What has been most memorable to me was a very difficult IRC meeting,
> lot of people passionate and Bruno was cool headed, diffusing tension,
> and pushing things to get results. In this meeting I also appreciated
> that people among the Brazilian community respect him. That's why I
> have already mention him.

I couldn't agree more. That is the kind of profile we need the most now
in the region. We are in a good place for taking a decision in the
meeting. If other members have any concern abou this please let me know.

I also suggest that we keep the already established 10 minutes for
regional reports and feedback.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA