[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:07:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello all!
>>
>> As promised this is the thread to discuss the agenda of the upcoming
>> FAmSCo meeting.
>>
>> Right now the action items listed on the agenda page [1] are :
>>
>> == Continuation of the work done in the Ambassadors FAQ [2]. ==
>> This item was taken by Susmit and it would be nice if someone of us could
>> take care of it from now on. The wiki page FAQ still needs some more info
>> and answers imho. I suggest we leave the action item and try to continue
>> working on that.
>>

> Is this something that needs to be continuously updated enough to keep it
> on the agenda?  It seems to me that once the documentation is in place, it
> can be removed from agenda although someone needs to be responsible for
> keeping it updated and I can volunteer for doing that since I maintain bits
> and pieces of docs elsewhere within Fedora.

Ok so I believe that this topic should be on our agenda once and then we can
have someone assigned to it, like Rahul said and just give seasonal reports
on that.

>> == Our Ambassador Conduct needs some love ? [3] ==
>> We have to review and decide what we would like from the Ambassador
>> Conduct page. Any suggestions are welcome :)
>>

> We could collaborate with the newly established community work group who is
> in charge of forming a code of conduct for all of Fedora.

Can be done, but focusing on Ambassadors also would help CWG to form a nice
code of conduct. Again setting someone responsible for that (with regular
reports) would be great.

>> == Chairman Election ==
>> We need to elect a new chairman for FAmSCo :) I am still looking on how
>> this was done before, but as we are only 7 I believe we can manage a simple
>> negotiation...
>>

> How did it work in the past?    One more suggestion that I have for FAmSCo
> is run to a Ambassador specific survey that gets information on what are the
> issues they think we should address.  It will help set the broad overall
> agenda.

This sounds like a different item so please update the agenda with that so
we can have a decision on that. I am totally ok with that as this could act
as an initial step for established process of having community feedback :)

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8