[FAmSCo] Assignment of all FAmSCo tasks

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:30:19 UTC 2010

Em Qua, 2010-12-15 às 02:39 +0200, Pierros Papadeas escreveu:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Larry Cafiero
> <lcafiero at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > We have a saying in the US: "Many hands make a lighter load,: meaning
> > the work distributed among many people makes everyone's job easier.
> >
> > I say this with the hope that all FAmSCo members take one, or more, of
> > the assignments Pierros mentioned in the original e-mail.
> >
> > I'd like to respond to a couple of items below:
> >

> > On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 02:15 +0200, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> >>
> >> == Regional meetings ==
> >> Please! make sure you attend the regional meetings. Larry and I are
> >> heading NA and EMEA meetings. What about LATAM and APAC?
> >
> > I chair the NA meeting, so I can't miss it :-) So I will attend that
> > one. Most of the time I attend the APAC meeting only because it is held
> > while I'm at work during a slow periodr. I can attend APAC meetings --
> > and I'll probably keep doing so -- but I think it would be good if
> > gbraad or kaio, who are in that region, could attend the APAC meeting as
> > the FAmSCo representative.
>
> Last time I attended APAC was 4am for me :P So it would be nice if
> someone else could do that :)
> Also what is the status of LATAM meeting?

I chair the LATAM meeting and update our meeting wiki page accordingly.
We have managed to have a meeting every week. We might do a break by the
end of the year but I'm wiling to keep that frequency in 2011.

> >> == Membership administration ==
> >> That's the FAmA trac and the tasks behind that. Anyone willing to step
> >> up? I don't know if Joerg had this one because he was chair. If that
> >> is the case I am more than willing to take that.
> >
> > If I take the mentoring below, I can help with this.
> >
> > (snip)
>
> I think that those things are kinda unrelated :) But if they can be
> related then we could speed some things up.
> (I am just rumbling here)

I can help on this one. We definitively could share some tasks in order
to "make a lighter load". :)

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA