[FAmSCo] Assignment of all FAmSCo tasks

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:30:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> I think Fabian, Susmit, Robert and me we like our duties on that, but
> can understand that if you are not happy how Membership work is done to
> exchange people - no hard feelings.

No, no, no Joerg -- we are VERY happy with the way Fabian, Susmit, Robert
and you are doing things. I think it was unclear about whether the
assignments had to go to FAmSCo members or whether they can be done by
others.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Please keep doing the great job you're doing -- and please keep doing the
membership and mentoring part of it as well!

Larry Cafiero