[FAmSCo] Assignment of all FAmSCo tasks

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 16 15:49:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Caius 'kaio' Chance
<kaio at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello fellow famscoians :)
> APAC will be on me (kaio) and gbraad.

Check.

> Geographically I can attend ANZ (or even SE Asia) ones and gbraad is closer
> to E. Asia ones.

Check. Also available to participate in some EMEA meetings. Will
attend FOSDEM, but would need to get a little bit of founding if
possible.

>> == Marketing collaboration ==
>> No idea here. I have good connections with Mel but that's about all :)
> I want to join if there are marketing activities need people. ;)

Robyn Bergeron would also be a good person, as would be Ryan Rix as he
also had the vision of 'marketeers' for Ambassadors.

Also already busy with some contacts in the APAC region to get a
better overview and possibilities. Will need to discuss this in some
more detail soon.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德