[FAmSCo] Proposal to postpone 12/25 and 1/1 meetings

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 23:29:58 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 12:50 -0800, Larry Cafiero wrote:
>> Hey, all --
>>

>> Just a brief note -- I've put on the agenda a proposal to postpone the
>> meetings next Saturday (Christmas day) and the following Saturday
>> after that (New Year's Day), resuming Jan. 8, 2011.
>>

>> [That way I can sleep in on both holidays :-) ]
>>

> Sorry that I did not show up on the last meeting. I misconfigured the
> alarm clock to awake me on PM instead of AM :(
>
> I think is a good choice to enjoy the holidays.

I am going to be the bad guy here :)

I think that of course we cannot have meeting at 12/25 and 1/1 *but*
we need to stay active in between.

I know that it could be a hell to arrange another meeting time (heh).

Just let's try to be active and get some work done :)

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8