[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:05:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> During our last meeting we were discussing about the Fedora 15
> Ambassadors' Schedule specially regarding the vague "Regional IRC
> sessions" which the need of a clarification was a consensus.
>
> Pierros, there was any decision about how that will be handled?
>
> IMHO we can keep those sessions as long as we make clear to everyone
> what they are about.

I would suggest to call them Regional IRC readiness sessions and I
will look into doing them.
The goal is to address any problems with the scheduled tasks and
resolve them as FAmSCo (AFAIK)

Larry those can be the like the town halls for that period. Is that ok with you?

~p

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8