[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:15:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com>wrote:

> From the marketing schedule I see that the talking points will be ready
> in time for those sessions so no problem regarding that, but I think
> that writing a SOP or an earlier announcement will help to make their
> purpose more clear for potencial attendees.

There should be no problem with the timing o the talking points.

As an side issue -- nothing that needs to be acted on -- I think that
Ambassadors should already be on the Marketing mailing list (at least) so
they know what's coming up when it comes to promotional items. Many are, but
many probably aren't. I think this is something that could be mentioned or,
if decided upon, added to the Ambassador join-up wiki.

Larry Cafiero