[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Larry Cafiero lcafiero at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 24 00:35:03 UTC 2010

On Thursday, December 23, 2010 04:15:47 pm Pierros Papadeas wrote:

> We can add an info/point-to-consider in this page:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_subscribe_to_the_ambassador
> s_mailing_list
>
> I think it is crucial. Everyone ok with that?

I am. But I think the wording is important. It should be a separate paragraph
after the one that starts "To keep up to date . . ." and it should say
something like:

Also, to keep up to date on the ways that Fedora is being marketed,
Ambassadors are encouraged to subscribe to the Fedora Marketing Team's mailing
list.

[This is not part of the paragraph, but a question: I think it's
marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org -- can someone, like Neville who works with
Marketing, confirm this?]

Larry Cafiero