[FAmSCo] January report

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 2 06:49:45 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 02 February 2010 03:25:32 Max Spevack wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jan 2010, Max Spevack wrote:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-01

i corrected some minor issues in the  EMEA News

> The only blank space is LATAM.
> When I wake up on Tuesday, I am going to take one last look at the page
> to make sure that anything Rodrigo adds is properly formatted, and then
> I will ask Susmit to make a final pretty version of the report for
> distribution.

as far as i know Rodrigo has time till today in the evening to fill in his stuff:
ACTION: RodrigoPadula finish his part of the famsco report till 02.February 18:00 UTC
ACTION: spevack final editing of famsco report after 1800 UTC on Feb 2

but - sooner would be better

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688