[FAmSCo] January report

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Tue Feb 2 19:46:54 UTC 2010

Em 02-02-2010 17:15, David Nalley escreveu:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Max Spevack  wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Rodrigo Padula wrote:
>
>>> Problem solved! Now our archive file source is public :-)
>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/private/brasil-marketing/Week-of-Mon-20100118/014882.html
>
>> I still am asked to log in.
>
>> If it was open, it would just show me the email.
>
>> --Max
>
> Not only is not open, it's not listed here:
>
> How does one know that this list exists? Is it invite only? I can't
> find any means to sign up for it.
> Oddly enough it seems no one in fedora-mktg knows that brasil-marketing exists.

The problem with the links was fixed ( from mailman/private to  pipermail)

David, dont worry about that. This list is closed only to Brazilian
Ambassadors, all new ambassadors are invited directly, in person, to
this list.

So, it's impossible for a Brazilian Ambassador don't know about the
existence of this list and what we are doing here.

Only with the lists migration we had noted it, and the changes needed
was requested to the moderator, ok ?

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
Fedora Community Manager - Latin America