[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting Feb 15
mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Feb 12 19:11:37 UTC 2010
Here's the current agenda for our next FAmSCo meeting, which will be on
February 15th at 1800 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1.
* Make sure everyone was happy with the [[FAmSCo report 2010-01]].
** Should we continue to make the monthy report as html-report?
*** If so, (Susmit -- find a place to host the html reports)
** fallback policy in case there be dispute among mentor and mentee.
** make mentoring better through more automation
** Input for mentoring survey
* "bad" booth behavior has to be "fixed" - do we need a guide?
* Continue discussion on opening of trac instance, if necessary
* Cleaning up ((Category:Ambassadors)) pages: "Mercilessly" delete some
pages, reduce information overhead, improve organisation and
* Creating an Ambassadors FAQ like [[User:Sankarshan/Questions|this]].
* how can famsco help to maintain a healthy symbiosis between all
* Media general ordering and distribution process
* 10 minutes -- short regional reports and feedback.
* Max -- Lead review of
More information about the famsco