[FAmSCo] wiki gardening

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:14:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 09:24:22AM +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> > I did a bunch of wiki gardening today, some of which was related to
> > Ambassadors pages, and FAMSCO stuff.
>
> Should we identify and mark pages {{delete}} ?
> There are a lot of such pages that *needs* deletion.
> Thanks.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:Deletion

Ian Weller set up a page that describes how to set up a page for
deletion.  But keep in mind it might be better to set up a
redirection, or just move a page to the Archive instead:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProject:Deletion#Alternatives_to_deletion