[FAmSCo] New famsco list

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 8 22:02:44 UTC 2010

hi famsco,

as requested by max and approved in the last famsco meeting we have a new
famsco list with open archives. I have made the needed changes to the initial
setup and mspevack and jsimon are the list administrators - also decided at
the last meeting. Please use this list for future communication related to
famsco issues. Feel free to contact me if you have problems with the list
communication.

thanks Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688