[FAmSCo] Tablecloths

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:19:47 UTC 2010

There are a total of six (6) white Fedora-branded tablecloths that Red
Hat printed up for our use.  Two of them are in an EventBox that is en
route to Ben Williams (User:jbwillia / IRC:Southern_Gentlem).  Four
more are at Red Hat in Raleigh, NC USA, that we can mail wherever
FAmSCo thinks they should go.

Let me know how FAmSCo wants to proceed and I'll take care of getting
them sent.  At the latest, I should be able to do that July 12 when
I'm in Raleigh.