[FAmSCo] Tablecloths

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 8 17:27:44 UTC 2010

Am 08.07.2010 19:20, schrieb David Nalley:
> I have to admit a bit of frustration with something that seems like it
> should be so simple to decide.
> The big constraint right now (or actually next week) is that Jared is
> going to be in RDU with these tablecloths and then heading down to
> Chile for LATAM's FUDcon - which is an ideal time to both show off and
> distribute them as a large swath of the active contributor base is
> going to be present.
>
> So I think we should send at least one. No one has advocated for more,
> so I guess one for LATAM should be the default answer. *nudges Maria
> for input* :)

Because Jared will be around Raleigh on Monday and Tuesday, lets make
the final decission Sunday!

Maria i think it would make much sense to have one in Brazil and one
other at your Place - because you are at the most LATAM Events anyway?

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688