[FAmSCo] my famsco-related updates

sankarshan sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:09:05 UTC 2010

[note: this is going to hit the famsco moderation filter]

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:16 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the updates.
> I am cc'ing Sankarshan as he handles budget in India,

[snip]

> I have a question, why don't I see expenses from  India in the list?
> Are they separate from community budget? E.g, we had FAD Pune, for
> which there were considerable expenses, but I don't see it in the
> list.

In an ideal world they should have already popped up on Max's
dashboard. The expenses were filed into the system well within the
time-frame for the quarter and it should be available. If they aren't
(I did not quite comprehend the context of this mail thread) there
I'll check them up. Suffice to say, the only item of expenses that
wasn't displayed on the wiki page for the FAD is the accommodation one
which did not require my intervention to get billed.

We are well within our quarterly spend and hence I saw now cause for
raising an alarm.

Needless to say that I've been a bit complacent in sending the
quarterly statements Max's way and trusted the expense system to do it
:)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>