[FAmSCo] my famsco-related updates

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 22 16:35:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, sankarshan wrote:

> [note: this is going to hit the famsco moderation filter]

I thought we removed that filter?

>> I have a question, why don't I see expenses from  India in the list?
>> Are they separate from community budget? E.g, we had FAD Pune, for
>> which there were considerable expenses, but I don't see it in the
>> list.
>
> In an ideal world they should have already popped up on Max's
> dashboard. The expenses were filed into the system well within the
> time-frame for the quarter and it should be available. If they aren't
> (I did not quite comprehend the context of this mail thread) there
> I'll check them up. Suffice to say, the only item of expenses that
> wasn't displayed on the wiki page for the FAD is the accommodation one
> which did not require my intervention to get billed.
>
> We are well within our quarterly spend and hence I saw now cause for
> raising an alarm.
>
> Needless to say that I've been a bit complacent in sending the
> quarterly statements Max's way and trusted the expense system to do it
> :)

If we've spent more money in India than what is shown in the budget,
then WONDERFUL.  That makes me very happy.  I've added in all the stuff
that finance has shown me.  It is entirely possible that there is more
stuff that's been spent, that finance hasn't bothered to let me know
about.

I'll ask them on my end -- and if Sankarshan can estimate some sort of
total, that might help them dig through it as well.

I'm very glad to hear that more has been spent than what appears.

--Max