[FAmSCo] Mentoring Survey Draft

sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 10 20:30:02 UTC 2010

Hi Joerg,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> i have set up a early Draft for the Survey - i will work further on it
> If you have more questions feel free to add them
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Mentors_Survey

A big "Thank You !" for doing this. I am not a survey expert but I'd
like you to think about how best to conclude the following from the
survey:

- what were the expectations from the mentors when they signed up
- how much of these have been met in the current form of the
mentor-candidate relationship
- do mentors have a feedback on the accountability and transparency of
the system
- do they have the means to provide improvements/suggestions etc iteratively
- does the program allow them to have a continuously updated set of
tasks to set for the candidates
- would the mentors consider the need for any tooling to help with this workflow

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>