[FAmSCo] Igor Pires Soares as a new Mentor for Latam

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Sun Mar 14 15:38:57 UTC 2010

Neville is a good name to help the ambassadors in Latam (in spanish),
but for the Brazilians we need a local mentor to provide guidance and
for me Igor is the best name, based in all contributions to the Fedora
project, communication and leadership skills.

But if my words and recomendation to Brazil and to the region isn't good
enough, I recommend FAMSCO to interview or analize all local ambassador
to choose the best option.

Em Dom, 2010-03-14 às 10:36 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> -1
>

> Igor will do a better job in FESCO
>

> -----
>

> Side note: I want to propose Neville but I want to wait until he gets
> back from FAD-mktg... I want to the USA famsco members to meet him
> personally before I propose him as mentor.
>

> I'm sure we all know how capable is he, but I rather to talk with
> facts after max and ke4qqq can meet him
>
> 2010/3/13 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>
>         Hi Rodrigo,
>
>         Am Samstag, 13. März 2010 21:45:28 schrieb Rodrigo Padula:
>         > Ok guys, you can disconsider my recomendation!
>

>         I do not understand your reaction - just work together with
>         Igor torwards to
>         becoming a mentor, like wrote before.
>

>         cu Joerg
>

>         --
>         Joerg (kital) Simon
>         jsimon at fedoraproject.org
>         http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoergSimon
>         http://kitall.blogspot.com
>         Key Fingerprint:
>         3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org