[FAmSCo] FAMA question/mailing list.

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Sun Mar 28 21:55:31 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

We've had some tumultuous conversations (though nothing approaching a
thread-o-doom) going on in f-a-l, and some of the participants appear
to not be in the Ambassadors FAS group.
Both of the most recent f-a-l arguments have had a participant who
isn't an Ambassador.
Has something changed with out policy of f-a-l being a closed list?.
IMO it's relatively easy to join if you need access to
post....so.....what gives here? Is this some fallout of either 1) the
mentoring stuff or 2) the move to lists.fp.o?

While I certainly don't want to squelch anyone's ability to speak, I
also don't want to encourage problems or needless arguments.