[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Meeting 2010-11-08 - adjournment

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 08:37:50 UTC 2010

Hi FAmSCo,

like David i can not make it to the today´s Meeting i have to work
focused on a project for my company till thursday - i was searching for
a yearly FAmSCo Report in the Wiki - i just found

i think we can combine the structure with the results from the monthly
Reports - lets have results till next monday. I will work on membership
and mentoring statement, the meeting/mailing list metrics and summarize
the votes.

cu Joerg
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688