[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Report 2010 Review Request

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:04:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi FAmSCo,
> even if we all were very busy during the last weeks, i think it is
> awesome what we achieved during our participation on FAmSCo. This now
> ends - and i have put together the informations for our last FAmSCo Report.
> Thanks for all your support during this time - you are awesome comrades
> and friends. I think we set a good pace ;).

Great work! Thank you.

There are a few things that need correction:

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Architecture_expenses
disagrees with the expenses in the report. We need to update the
figures and the diagram.

2. I have corrected a few, so others are fine.

Do you think I should do a publican report?