[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Election Period

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:35:31 UTC 2010

Was awesome to work and learn from all of you. Too bad that my personal life
took my complete time in the final month :\

I'm glad that LATAM got stronger and their voice got a louder tone. To Max,
Joerg and David, thank you for be my mentors and friends and to the new
FAmSCo crew, remember that you should enjoy be here and remember that you're
here because there is a community willing to be part of your great new
ideas.

Congratulations to the new FAmSCo members, and thank you to the "old guys"
that has support us :)

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro