[FAmSCo] Joerg, will FAmSCo be offering a Community Dinner or something like that for the Fedora 14 Release Parties? :)

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 14 15:48:27 UTC 2010

Am 13.10.2010 03:22, schrieb David Ramsey:
> Will FAmSCo be offering a Community Dinner or something like that for
> the Fedora 14 Release Parties?  :)
>
> The reason that I ask is that I do not see much "happening" for Fedora
> 14 events from looking at both these URLS,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_release_events

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - i will discuss it with FAmSCo
in our next meeting - and we also will make another call for F14 Release
Parties .
In general - if you want to create and held a Release Party, you are
free to decide, how to do it (a dinner, a lunch, a big bbq..., install
party at a place of your choice ... what ever) - If money is involved
and you need help with money - just ask for it!

If and how we reward the best Events this time is not decided yet, but
we will find something ;) - thanks again for the reminder!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688