[FAmSCo] Formal request for approval of the multi-desktop DVD (Re: Board meeting recap, 2010 10-18)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:34:09 UTC 2010

2010/10/21 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Am 21.10.2010 14:57, schrieb Christoph Wickert:
>> Another problem that it took
>> FAMSCo to long to give us a statement on the budget.
>
> Is that so? Would it have changed something if you would have the
> information from us a week earlier?

Yes.

> If so - i take the blame and please have my apologies.

Please don't take the blame, you were on holidays at that time,

It's on the other FAMSCo members to take care of regular meetings, to
deal with the daily business and to make sure the meeting minuntes are
sent to the lists.  This only happened rarely: For two meetings I had
to ask for the minutes (where one of them was canceled), for two more
meetings I was the one who sent the minutes (where another meeting was
canceled too).

Regards,
Christoph