[FAmSCo] 2010 elections

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:02:57 UTC 2010

/me sending a mail to latam

As you can see, Neville is already in the nomination list. I talk to him and
he seems happy with the idea.

I won't nominate miself because I think that I didn't do a great work,
besides my off-line status at work doesn't let me help as much as I want. I
can log in into IRC so frequently and the IM also is blocked.

I also think that we should encourage those people that stand and have new
ideas to take the lead, is an oportunity that we face every year to show the
community that everyone can be spoke and create. I also believe that the way
to grow is let everyone grow too.

I will remain helping with artwork, organizing events and trying to help
Neville (if he got it, I'm sure he will) as much as posible.

Was nice to work with all of you :)

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro