[FAmSCo] Call for release event preparation. Deadline is Oct 15th.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:31:05 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Let's start preparing for the upcoming F14 release. The deadline for
submitting a proposal for release event is 15th Oct.
It would be nice if we can have more that we had last year.

Please follow these steps as usual:

1. Start by creating an wiki page. The wikipage should be at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F14_<your_city>.

2. Edit the page and at the top of the page write
{{subst:ReleaseParty}} and save.

3. Now fill in the details.

4. Link your page from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_release_events and you are done!

Please mention for any budget or support that you may need. And BTW,
if you need posters/artwork to ping design ASAP

One more thing, if you organised a release event last year, you were
entitled to get monies for a team dinner.
If you have not claimed that and If you are still interested in
getting it, let us know offlist.

Thanks.

--
Regards,