[FAmSCo] Regional meetings actions for March/April 2011

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:13:31 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make sure you know what we should make out of our
regional meetings

- Regional Team Meetings and Select POC for Swag/Media production
(EMEA done, NA done, LATAM ??, APAC ??)
- Regional Teams Submit Funding Request For Swag/Media Production
(EMEA done, NA ??, LATAM ??, APAC ??)
- FAmSCo and Regional Teams Call for Release Events (we are already
overdue, I am adding this as an action on our agenda)
- I am writing a mail to Robyn to move the release events items by two
weeks , obviously the timing right now is not reflecting the real
progress.

Anything else?

Thanks,

~p