[FAmSCo] Regional meetings actions for March/April 2011

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:35:04 UTC 2011

Em Qui, 2011-04-14 às 08:45 -0700, Larry Cafiero escreveu:
> On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 13:13 +0300, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
>
> > - Regional Teams Submit Funding Request For Swag/Media Production
> > (EMEA done, NA ??, LATAM ??, APAC ??)
>
> For North America, the funding for the swag and media is done on an
> as-needed basis. On media, I believe those in North America who are
> responsible for arranging it -- Nick Bebout and Clint Savage -- have
> submitted the proper paperwork to Red Hat for the expense, as they do
> twice a year when it's time for a new release. On swag, when something
> is needed in NA, it is decided at a NA meeting to make the expenditure
> when we need something.
>
> I hope this helps.

We also need to define how we will handle this financially on other
regions.

Although it provides a better price per unity, mass production of media
is hard to be done via reimbursement since it is a lot of money to spend
at once.

Shipping costs are also high in LATAM, so we decided to divide the
region into 3 parts, having 3 wranglers responsible for shipping to
nearby countries.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo